1. This is a community for the discussion of ‘culture’, or human interaction, as it takes place on various online avenues. Please stay on topic: it’s quite a big topic, so you shouldn’t have any trouble with that.
2. Flaming is permitted. That’s not a typo. Moderation here is very loose, and all opinions are given equal opportunity, even when they’re wrong. If you’ve come here with thoughts on a ‘safe space’, feel free to discuss them, but be aware that this isn’t it.
3. If you are in the process of being wrong or are perceived as such, members are allowed and even encouraged to tell you so in whatever manner they see fit. If you’re not okay with that but you can’t step up to defend your position, this is not the place for you.
4. Trolling, unlike flaming, is most definitely NOT allowed. If you’re not sure what the difference is, start a debate about it! Another easy way to tell if you’re a troll is that you’ll be banned.
5. Every aspect of these rules is up to be analyzed and challenged at any time. That’s pretty much what we do here.